This is how the Royal Australian Mint described the issue.
In this exciting world’s first, all of the most popular collectable categories have come together to create extremely limited edition pieces or the ultimate challenge in The Ultimate Collection. Each set will include an exclusive fine silver coin, pack of ten officially licensed trading cards and maxicard (themed postcard and stamp). The challenge is to score the set which has a rare Chase Element inclusion.
Core Elements – each collection will include:
- 25mm (d) Fine Proof Silver Frosted Uncirculated Coin (Mass 11.66g)
- Unique set of 10 Trading Cards highlighting key moments in time from the 2015 season – housed in display case
- First ever League branded perforated stamp, with unique postmark on a maxicard showing images from throughout the 2015 season
Displayed in full colour display box including a unique numbered certificate from the Royal Australian Mint.
An unprecedented opportunity, a tiny number of sets are defined by a premium inclusion!
- 1 in 10 sets comprises a pure silver $1 coin featuring the colours of the 2015 AFL Premiers, Hawthorn!
- 1 in 75 sets features a gold-plated pure silver $1 coin
- 1 in 25 sets contains a ‘signature pack’ of ten officially licensed AFL cards
- 1 in 10 sets includes a Hawthorn maxicard with a gold postmark
The Philatelic items show in the above maxicard:
- Map of Australia 70c stamp with AFL Perfin
- Custodians of the game in P stamp selvedge
- The Gold Postmark. The “core” postmark is the same design but black ink
- Mark of the Year: Nic Naitanui
- Premiers: Hawthorn three-peat
- Norm Smith Medalist: Cyril Rioli
- Brownlow Medalist: Nat Fyfe
- ten select trading cards plain or signed
- Silver coin or coin in Hawthorn Colours or Gold Plated coin